B. B. A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
An applicant who has passed H.S.C Examination of an equivalent examination of any Statutory Board or University with 45% marks in aggregate with English as one of the passing subjects is eligible for admission to 1st year B.B..A degree course Every eligible candidate has to pass Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the respective Institute / College.
- F.Y.B.B.A (Number of Seats Available : 80)
- SEM I
- Business Organization & System
- Business Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Economics (Micro)
- Business Demography & Environmental Studies
- SEM II
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
- Basics of Cost Accounting
- Business informatics.
- SEM III
- Personality Development
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Business Economics (Macro)
- I. T. in Management
- Management Accounting
- Business Ethics
- SEM IV
- Production & Operations Management
- Business Taxation
- Management Information System
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- International Business
- Business Exposure ( Field Visits )
- T.Y B.B.A
- SEM V (To be revised as per New Syllabus)
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
- Business Ethics
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Research Methodology (Tools & Analysis)
- Human Resource Management – I
- Human Resource Management – II
- SEM VI
- Business Planning & Project
- Management Control Systems
- Event Management
- E- Commerce
- Human Resource Management – III
- Human Resource Management – IV
Bachelors in Business Administration or B.B.A, as it is more popularly known as, is one of the highly In-demand courses in today’s world. The candidates who have successfully completed their course in BBA have a secured job prospects in various sectors. The potential of this course should not be restricted to this extent. A BBA graduate is armed with a future specialized course to pursue such as MBA, L.L.B, M.Com, C.A., C.S. and ICWA. The students at our college are equipped to face any challenges of the industry.
Objectives of B.B.A: The course is designed to prepare students for practical work in the Business Administration Environment
- BBA is a fundamental course that undergoes changes in tone with changing times constantly.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education, Business Concepts, Procedures and Methodologies of Operations in organization among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession and International Market.
- To enhance the communication skills of the students and achieve professional excellence.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
The Course shall be a full time course and the duration of the course shall be of three years.
Why BBA at SSRACS ???
- Education as a pathway to achieving staff and student potential.
- Students as inheritors of the present and builders of future.
- Staff as teachers and the co workers with the student in development of the society
- Teaching a getaway to knowledge and its application.
- Quality of education the hallmark of responsible teaching.
- The Course shall be a full time course and the duration of the course shall be of three years.
Scope After BBA-Careers after BBA
- The scope is endless to make a wonderful career.
Master of Business Administration
All Diploma Courses & Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Master of Commerce
Bachelor of Law