Vision of College
To emerge as a “Centre of excellence” and “Global hub for knowledge” with Cutting-edge research & development skills to create entrepreneurs capable of contributing in different fields.
To emerge as a brand name and synonym of Education for students at global level.
Mission of College
The mission of the College is to nurture the students with creativity, research orientation and finest qualities of leadership in order to excel in the work and life with servitude for the society.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli is an industrial hub. It provides employment to the people from all the states of India. It’s a melting pot with people from various states, cultures, traditions and languages living together. SSR College of Arts, Commerce and Science is a common thread for all the people.
Our institution was set up to fulfil the dream of Late Shree. Sanjibhai Rupjibhai Delkar, who was renowned freedom fighter and first Member of Parliament from DNH, father of Late Shree. Mohan S. Delkar (Founder Chairman of SSR Memorial Trust) to empower the people from DNH and Tribal area with education. SSR college of Arts, Commerce and Science not only provides the facility of education to the Tribal but also to the people who have settled over here for the purpose of employment. Thus it is a great boon for the people locally as well as surrounding area.
Objectives for Leadership
- To provide quality education to the students from various parts of the society, to make them academically and technically competent
- To improve existing infrastructural facilities of the college
- To create higher levels of intellectual abilities
- To create centres of excellence for research and development and for sharing knowledge and its application
- To lay emphasis on teaching, research and extension activities
- To inspire the students to remain uncorrupted and lead a dignified life
- To lay emphasis on character building by imbibing strong moral characters