Excuses sound best, to the person who’s making them up. But life has no place for excuses. Life only has only a little time.
All though it will continue to go on, you cannot hold on. And think that every day is promised to you. A promise to live your dream! No one knows what that dream you have. No one cares how disappointing it might have been as you’ve been working toward that dream. But that dream that you’re holding in your mind, is possible. When you run towards your dream, life has a special kind of meaning. A meaning that can give birth to a great person like, late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam did. He did recognize himself at a very early age. He became one of the best scientists and The Presidents of India has ever had.
Popularly known as the missile man, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. Not only kids but youth loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature. The legend has left-back, for us, some really great teachings
Quotes of Dr. Kalam
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.
- You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…